Sunday, December 2, 2007

College Football Now

Well...we are ALMOST to the end of a wacky season of college football. We still have the bowl games, which are up for grabs. Who's going where? Who will be in the NC game? It appears that it will be Ohio St. vs. LSU in the NC game, although that has not been announced officially yet. But my opinion is not always the opinion of the voters. I believe that if Ohio St. goes, then UGA should go. UGA does have two loses, and they did not play Saturday. LSU did and one their conference. But if Ohio St. moves from #3 to #1 with #1 & #2 both losing Saturday, then UGA should in theory, move from #4 to #2. Granted UGA has the extra loss, but so does LSU, and both LSU and UGA's schedule is harder than Ohio St's. Really, the top teams is opinionated, and so hard to tell. I would like to see a playoff, but I'm not sure if that will be happening any time soon or not. But still, it's a nice thought. Without further to do, I will give you my top 40.

1. Ohio St.
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Oklahoma
5. Virginia Tech

6. USC
7. Kansas
8. West Virginia
9. Missouri
10. Florida

11. Arizona St.
12. Hawaii
13. Illinois
14. Boston College
15. Clemson

16. Tennessee
17. Texas
18. Wisconsin
19. South Florida
20. Auburn

21. Virginia
22. Cincinatti
23. Arkansas
24. Bringham Young
25. Kentucky

26. Boise St.
27. UConn
28. Texas Tech
29. Penn St.
30. Mississippi St.

31. Oregon
32. Michigan
33. Troy
34. Air Force
35. Georgia Tech

36. Florida Atlantic
37. UCF
38. Oregon St.
39. Wake Forest
40. Utah

Bowl predictions (what I would like to see, not what I think will happen): Ohio St. vs. UGA; LSU vs. USC; Oklahoma vs. Virginia Tech; Kansas vs. Illinois; Missouri vs. West Virginia; Tennesse vs. Clemson; Florida vs. Hawaii; Auburn vs. Virginia. I could go on and on with bowl games but that is what I would really like to see, with Ohio St. vs. UGA in the big show.

So there's that. My polls may not be perfect, although I do not know if there is a perfect poll with this year's college football. It is similar to the main poll's, though slightly different. Anyway, let me know what you think about my posts. That's my word, and as always, I have the final word.

What do you think?

War Eagle!

Ryan

No comments: