Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bowl Games....

Well the SEC is now 6-2, with the greatest game coming up. UGA attested to my point that I believed they should be playing for teh NC with Ohio St. Oh well. If LSU wins, then I may put UGA #1 in my poll. The AU vs. Clemson game was a real good game. I actually missed most of the overtime, but heard it on the radio. UAT held on to the game against Colorado, after getting a big lead. I am currently watching Oklahoma vs. West Va., and it is 13-6 West Va. with 2:30 to go in the first half...oh...wait West Va. just scored as I was writing this! The beauty of college football!

And I pick Virginia Tech over Kansas, and LSU over Ohio St...just off the top of my head. I should have done a full bowl prediction, but I got out of the loop and it slipped by my mind. Oh well. It has been interesting!

Soon I will write about how I think the NC system should be done. I like the Bowl season, but some sort of playoff would make it even greater I think. But that's just me.

I'm exited about AU in the future, even though there is certainly work to be done. But we'll have to see! That's why the play the game! And that's the final word.

War Eagle

What do you think?

January 2, 2008

Ryan Hampton

No comments: